Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise Startup Information, Locations, Revenue and Profit
If you thinking of starting a food restaurant business and you don’t know how to go about it, you are in the right place. This post will show you a right way to go about it. Read on!
There are two major ways you can start any business. The first is the start the business from the scratch by trying to build a solid business structure, a reputable and trustworthy brand and loyal customers. Doing this usually requires a lot of time and perseverance. The other way you can start your business is by adopting a franchise model.
Adopting a franchise business model entails looking for a business that is already established and paying them so that they can permit you to start your business using their business model, business name, business brand and business structure. They will also provide you with necessary trainings and support needed to succeed in the business.
I suggest you choose the franchise model in starting your food restaurant business. This is because it reduces the rigor and risk you will go through if you want to build your business from the scratch.
There are many franchises available for food restaurant business but in this post, I will be talking about a particular one called Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise.
ABOUT COLE’S BACKYARD GRILL FRANCHISE
Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchising LLC is a food restaurant that offers a limited menu of steaks, starters, sandwiches and custom made salads alongside with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise a subsidiary of Homestyle Dinning LLC, was founded in 2014 under the name Bo’s Streak & Grill by Tom Sacco in Texas, United States. It started franchising in 2015 with its first franchise in Dells, Wisconsin. Its goal is to have about 100 franchise units all through the United States within the next 5 years.
HOW MUCH DOES COLE’S BACKYARD GRILL FRANCHISE COST?
If you want to start a Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise, the estimated total amount of money that will be required ranges from $ 236,600 to $717,300.
COLE’S BACKYARD GRILL FRANCHISE FEE
The initial franchise fee that you will have to pay for Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise varies from $20,000 to $29,500.
COLE’S BACKYARD GRILL FRANCHISE START-UP COST
The cost of starting a Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise is about $273,600 – 1,217,300.
Apart from this, you will also have to pay other fees like the royalty fee which is 5% of the franchisees weekly gross sales, production fee which is 0.5% of franchisees weekly gross sales and an advertisement fee which 2% of the gross sales.
COLE’S BACKYARD GRILL FRANCHISE TRAINING AND SUPPORTS
Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise ensures they offer their franchisees with adequate trainings and supports that is needful for them to succeed in business. Below are some of the ways Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise provides their franchisees with trainings and supports:
- In order to adequately equip their franchisees for the business ahead, Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise provides a training program to their franchisees 90 days prior to the opening of the restaurant. This training program is meant to enlightened and familiarize franchisees about the system and operation of a Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise.
- Apart from training the franchisees,Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise also provides training programs known as Managers Training Program to the managers that their franchisees hire.
- Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchisesupport their franchisees by assisting them in the selection of the location that is suitable for their business.
- They also support their franchisees by making sure that the building and designing of their sites is in accordance with the laid down standard and specification.
- Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise support their franchisees by assisting them in organizing their grand opening ceremonies in a successful way.
- Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise also offers their franchisees marketing supports that will help them make good sales.
- Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise has seasoned management team that follow up on their franchisees to continuously support and train them anytime there is need for it.
COLE’S BACKYARD GRILL FRANCHISE TERMS OF AGREEMENT /RENEWAL
The duration of the initial franchise term is 15 years. If the franchisee meets the necessary requirements for renewal, he has a 2 times opportunity to renew the franchise for an additional 5 years period.
HOW MUCH DOES COLE’S BACKYARD GRILL FRANCHISE MAKE?
There is no available information that can used to deduce the amount of money made by Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise. But we believe that through hard work and persistence, a franchisee should be able to make good profits.
HOW TO START COLE’S BACKYARD GRILL FRANCHISE?
If you think that Cole’s Backyard Grill Franchise is right for you and you are interested in starting one, the first step you will need to take is to visit their website at www.ponderosasteakhouses.com/franchising to fill a franchising inquiry form. After you have filled the form, submit it done and wait for them to get back to you on the next step to take.