Are you interested in starting a franchise business in Pennsylvania, and are looking for reputable franchise business opportunities in Pennsylvania to invest in and experience business success and yield huge returns? Sure, your goal as an entrepreneur is to yield lots of returns from your investment; but you want to do that with a renowned franchise business.
This article clearly focuses on a listing of five franchise business opportunities available in Pennsylvania, United States.
Franchise For Sale, Low Cost Franchise Under 10k, Best Value Food and Restaurant Franchises
1. Novus Glass
Novus Glass is a renowned company in the automotive industry. It was established in 1972, and started franchising more than a decade later.
Start-up Cost for Novus Glass Franchise
For you to be able to become one of Novus Glass franchisees in Pennsylvania, you will be required a liquid start-up investment of $30,000, a franchise fee of $14,995, and a net worth of $50,000. The total investment sum ranges from $49,775 – $268,500. For veterans, $3000 is waived off the franchise fee.
Novus Glass Franchise Opportunity Benefits and Training
As a Novus Glass franchisee, you will enjoy the following benefits:
– You will be given initial and ongoing hands-on business, and management trainings.
– Ongoing support throughout the life of your business.
– Access to a proven business model that has achieved success over the past decades.
– Opportunity to take part in a franchise mentoring programme.
– Retention of esteemed customer base.
– You will also benefit financial assistance from their management team.
How to Join Novus Glass Franchise?
If you are interested in starting-up a Novus Glass franchise in Pennsylvania, all you need do is to proceed to logging onto their website on www.novusfranchising,com to request for more information regarding the sign-up procedures, or you could call (800) 944-6811.
2. Speed Queen
Speed Queen is a laundry business franchise which was established in 1908, and it started offering franchise opportunities in 1956. It has its headquarters located in Ripon, WI, United States.
Start-up Cost for Speed Queen Franchise
Before you can start-up a Speed Queen franchise in Pennsylvania, the financial requirements comprise a liquid start-up capital investment of $100,000, and $500,000 net worth. Also, the total investment sum amounts to $350,000.
Speed Queen Franchise Opportunity Benefits and Training
The following are a number of key benefits you will get to enjoy once you qualify as a Speed Queen franchisee in Pennsylvania:
– You will get access to using a proven business model that has yielded great business success for many years.
– Training is also available to you once you start.
– Their franchisees have recorded huge business success over the years, so you will too.
– The laundry business has lesser risks compared to the stock market.
– You will get to enjoy business flexibility anyway you want it to suit your personal lifestyle.
– Financing is available to qualified franchisees.
Requirements of the Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for Speed Queen is one who:
– Is looking for a business that has flexibility, stability and profitability.
– Cherishes to work with a business franchise that has low start-up investment costs, and guarantees high returns.
How to Join Speed Queen Franchise?
If you are so serious about starting-up a Speed Queen franchise in Pennsylvania, you should visit their website on www.speedqueencommercial.com and contact them for more information concerning the sign-up procedures.
3. Home Helpers
Home Helpers is a health and fitness business that was founded in 1997 and has been franchising since then.
Start-up Cost for Home Helpers Franchise
For you to be able to start-up a Home Helpers franchise, you will be required a minimum liquid investment capital of $100,000, a franchise fee of $44,900, and a net worth of $250,000. The total investment sum ranges from $70,850 – $117,600. For veterans, there is a 10% discount.
Home Helpers Franchise Opportunity Benefits and Training
As a qualified franchisee, the following are what you stand to benefit:
– A comprehensive training available at start-up, and ongoing training for the next ten years.
– Initial and ongoing supports to help you successfully establish your business to the desired level.
Financing is not available.
How to Join Home Helpers Franchise?
Once you have shown your interest in starting-up a Home Helpers franchise in Pennsylvania, you should not hesitate to log onto their website on www.homehelpersfranchise.com and fill and submit the online form to continue the sign-up procedures.
Subway is a restaurant business franchise that started franchising since 1974. Over the years, Subway has achieved enormous business growth, and has even ranked #1 in a listing of the Quick-service restaurants all over the world.
Start-up Cost for Subway Franchise
To start-up a Subway franchise, you will only require a minimum liquid investment sum of $40,000, a franchise fee of $15,000, and a net worth that ranges from $80,000 – $310,000. The total investment sum ranges from $105,800 – $393,600. Additional fees come as 8% royalty fee.
Subway Franchise Opportunity Benefits and Training
As a qualified franchisee, you will enjoy:
– A practical training before and after establishing your restaurant business.
– Provision of a restaurant design plan for your restaurant by Subway management.
– Assistance in selecting a suitable site for your restaurant business.
– Ongoing guidance in the management of your business.
– Financing is available through a third party.
Requirements of the Ideal Candidate
Anyone could be an ideal candidate of Subway, as long as one possesses a good attitude for business, a great work ethic, and had fulfilled the financial requirements listed above.
How to Join Subway Franchise?
To continue the sign-up procedure for starting-up a Subway franchise in Pennsylvania, simply proceed to visiting their website on www.subway.com
5. Dollar Store Service
Dollar Store Services was established in 1992 by James Wichert, and became incorporated in 1995. The business has since been achieving business success over the years.
Start-up Cost for Dollar Store Service
The financial requirements for you to be able to start a Dollar Store Services franchise include: a minimum liquid investment capital of $60,000. The total investment sum amounts to $80,000. No payment of ongoing royalty fees.
Dollar Store Service Opportunity Benefits and Training
You will enjoy the following key benefits once you qualify as a franchisee:
– You will enjoy quality supplies from their network of suppliers.
– An intensive training designed to help you get started with your business (both onsite and offsite).
– Supply of equipment you need to get started with your business.
– Long term support throughout your business life.
– Financing is available, but through a third party.
How to Join Dollar Store Service?
If you are so interested in starting-up a Dollar Store Services in Pennsylvania, you should quickly proceed to logging onto their website on www.dollarstoreservices.com and completely fill and submit the online form to continue the sign-up procedure.